A quale personaggio assomigli?

Tutti i test a tema AniManga!

« Older   Newer »

1. starnie

User deleted

X°°°°°°°°°
    Il mio su VK è quasi azzeccato XD

:Cross:
    ●Come il Preside, sei romantico. Hai anche molta immaginazione e qualche volta questo ti può condurre verso qualche pericolo... Il tuo partner ideale è qualcuno che ti ascolti tranquillamente.

Quello su Nana *w*

Sei è senza dubbio Nana! Un temperamento genuino e che odia perdere, è il tipo che realizza in fretta i suoi sogni. E inoltre i tuoi amori sono eccentrici e pericolosi.. (in parte è vero,ma quella a cui somiglio è Junko TwT)

Delle principesse mi è capitata la mia preferita
    Which Disney Princess Are You?

My Results:

Belle You are bookish but incredibly pretty. Belle was first seen in Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Questo poi....OwO
    I'm Himawari!
    XXXHOLiC character selector quiz

*w*
    Who is your inner CLAMP character?
    created with QuizFarm.com
    You scored as Fai

You’re kinda like Fai from Tsubasa! Flamboyant, charismatic maybe a little bit tricky, you don't like letting anyone get too close to you, but you have no problem playing around and having a good time. Generally, your intentions are good – or so you’d like everyone to believe, but it’s quite possible that you have a darker side to you that you have become extremely good at hiding.

Just remember that there are people around you that love you. More than you even know…

Fai

83%

Sakura

75%

Kero-chan

71%

Chii

67%

Yuuko

67%

Seishirou

58%

Miyuki-chan

54%

Kamui

50%

Watanuki

46%

Hokuto

42%

Kurogane

29%

<para

Group
    Founder~

Status
    interessante XDDD

Group
    Black Class~

Status
    Dato che HC impazza ultimamente, ecco il test a tema!
    Il mio risultato mi preoccupa... :unsure:

You're most like Tamaki!! Some people might find you annoying, but really you just have alot of energy! You may have a tendency to put people into catagories but you accept everyone and you don't hold grudges..... not to mention you're smokin hot!
    Which Host Club host are you most like?

In quest'altro:

E infine:
    Which Ouran High School Host Club guy would you date?
    Mori Takashi
    Mori Takashi
    Mori can be serious and quiet at times, but he really does appreciate you and would stick with you until the end.

:ahah: :ye:

4. starnie

User deleted

I miei:

You are most like Haruhi. You are very calm and level headed. You don't judge others and you don't care if anyone judges you. You don't need anyone else to take care of you and you always think things through. You don't take many risks but you're willing to step in and kick some butt if you see someone being hurt.

Poi:
    I got Haruhi!

5. tomoko-chan

User deleted

● Come Kain-senpai (Wild-senpai) sei calmo e non tendi ad iniziare conversazioni con gli altri. Hai problemi che racconti soltanto al tuo migliore amico. Attento perchè finisci sempre nei guai!!

io x ora ho fatto solo questo....

(NANA test - Vita da band-man)
    Sei è senza dubbio Nana! Un temperamento genuino e che odia perdere, è il tipo che realizza in fretta i suoi sogni. E inoltre i tuoi amori sono eccentrici e pericolosi...

6. Federica91

User deleted

Federica è come Yuuki di Vampire Knight!
    Come Yuuki sei energetica e solare. Pensi a tutto in positivo e sei una persona carina.
    Il tuo partner ideale è qualcuno più grande di te che ti protegga da tante cose.

Sei è senza dubbio Nana! Un temperamento genuino e che odia perdere, è il tipo che realizza in fretta i suoi sogni. E inoltre i tuoi amori sono eccentrici e pericolosi...

imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Per adesso ho fatto solo quello di VK e Nana

Come Kaname-senpai, hai un lato che non hai mai mostrato alla gente e impedisci alle persone di avvicinarsi a te. Ma hai anche un lato gentile. Il tuo partener ideale è qualcuno allegro!

Group
    Founder~

Status
    Come Kaname sempai che bellooo *_*

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ehhhhhhh zizi ** Mi ci rispecchio molto nella frase. Me Kaname-Sempai versione femminile u.ù xD

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    mrs O'SHEA; è comeAidou di Vampire Knight!
    ● Come Aidou-senpai (Idol-senpai), hai due personalità, ma, siccome non lo dimostri, piaci al sesso opposto. Il tuo partner ideale è qualcuno moderato.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

My Results:

Cinderella You poor girl, working your hands to the bone for your wicked stepmother and ugly stepsisters. Cinderella first scrubbed up for her role in Cinderella (1950)

Which Ouran High School Host Club guy would you date?
    Tamaki Suoh
    Tamaki Suoh
    He is very charming and can flirt too much. Although he may act childish and immature, he really means what he tells you, even though it may sound incredible.

11. Nayade91

User deleted

Mi è uscito Aidou! in effetti un po la personalità da gemelli la ha :)
    e poi l'ho fatto anche x mia cugina e indovinate chi è uscito? Suo cugino!! io e mia cugina siamo proprio parenti anche nei manga xD

12. jack9087

User deleted

dove si trova questo quiz

13. PINKJULIET

User deleted

White
    You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

...Bah...

72 replies since 20/4/2007, 11:21   11736 views